Your financial support allows PAVE to provide service dogs to our disabled veterans at no charge.
Monetary contributions are much needed and greatly appreciated, regardless of amount. PAVE is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit corporation, donations are tax deductible. PAVE’s Tax ID# 45-3793511.
Your gift will go toward program expenses, such as the care and training of the service dogs, as well as the extensive instruction given to each veteran recipient. Examples of other costs may include:
- $1,000 provides each veteran with a duffel bag of supplies upon graduation
- $400 pays to spay, neuter, or take radiographs
- $120 buys a collapsible wire crate
- $155 buys the service dog vest and equipment
- $75 buys a 6 month supply of flea & tick preventative or a 12 month supply of heartworm medication
- $55 pays to microchip each dog
Enter your gift
We are always grateful for donations of kennels, play pens, dog beds, treats, antlers and other chew toys, etc. Services are also appreciated in the areas of grant writing, legal counsel, veterinary, to name a few. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate any way you may be able to help.